Sunday, June 2, 2013

Playing with Scrap FX newbies!

Hi All!
This weekend I had a bit of a play with all the new Scrap FX gear. They are so sweet, lots of baby themed stuff and teeny weeny bits and pieces! It all got me thinking a little outside my usual box even played with a touch of pink.... yes pink!!! EEk!
So here is my first one using a photo of my sweet niece Hayley and her best buddy Sydney!!


Just love this photo, Sydney is just a big beautiful boy who is about 10 months old here and Hayley just loves him to bits!
 I have used an awesome new wordlet from Scrap FX here, and teeny tiny wings and a coathanger from the new range.


So that is the first LO done, I will keep you in suspense for the next 2 as I am off to the footy with the boys and will be back late in the day with frozen tootsies and a runny nose...... love Winter.... not!!
Will post the next one tomorrow,
 till then happy scrappin'!

2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know you were here!