Sunday, June 23, 2013

Time for a Scrap Friends Sketch!


Back again with another sketch challenge, it seems there are some great ones out there that are appealing to me! This is the sketch at Scrap Friends this month:




Isn't it just too cool? I loved all the arrows and how masculine it seemed!
So without further ado here is what I created:


Yes, all my boys are featured again, but at least I have good picks of 2 of them.
 My eldest thinks it is his right to wreck a photo with his silly mug!!!
 I used a new Scrap FX stencil on the background there are so many cool designs in their line now, this one is really teeny and is so easy to manoeuvre around a page I now want to get my hands on all of them!! I also embossed a chippie to make a frame for the centre circle.



The title is a wordlet also from Scrap FX that I cut in half to add a little balance to the page.
So that is about all there is to say about this one actually pretty simple really nothing too tricky, I found I stuck to the sketch pretty well, I must have really liked it!!
Thanks so much for dropping by. If you have any questions send me a message or ask in the comments below!
Till next time,

9 comments:

  1. Absolutely love this layout Michelle, the colours are amazing and the arrows are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a beautiful family Michelle! I love your pages- so rustic.....SO beautiful in a manly man kind of way :) Love that chippy treatment and the twine around the photos are perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow totally loving your page,great photos too....xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous. Perfect. Not much I can say, either - except thanks for joining us at Scrap Friends & I want your talent!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, & that circle mask??? YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michelle, this is wonderful!!! Just love every element you has incorporated on your layout to get the love of wow!!! I too will try this sketch out as well, its a beauty of a sketch...\
    ava

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Michelle! Absolutely love that twine around your photos...Jx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!! Gorgeous boys layout!!!!! Thanks for playing along at SF!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning page and take on the Scrap Friends Challenge. Have just discovered that site and looking forward to having a go at some sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know you were here!